Past Book Reviews
Baab gives careful thought to friendship and technology.
Analysis of language styles unlocks meaning.
A musician would look at the organ and pipes, others at stained glass windows, a carpenter might study pews and a seamstress, the altar cloths. We bring our own experiences to the occasion, and with guidance, look at the whole church.
Tony Brown wants evangelical Christians to engage in a spiritual strip tease. Brown wants self-proclaimed Christians be naked.
I have known him for years as a singer/songwriter, and more recently as an author, but more than ever this book shows how learned he is in the Scriptures.
Lighten your burdens here. The book makes you evaluate what you believe, and can lead to a helpful desire to know the truth.
Dakdok, Usama - The Generous Qur'an:An Accurate, Modern English Translation of the Qur'an, Islam's Holiest Book
Surveys reveals that a majority of Muslims not of Middle Eastern descent don't read their religion's own most revered book. By offering an iteration of it in the global lingua franca of English, more Muslims have the opportunity to understand the foundation of their beliefs.
This introduction to meditative prayer is more helpful than harmful.
The story of a book that changed the world
- Giles, Kevin - The Eternal Generation of the Son: Maintaining Orthodoxy in Trinitarian Theology
- Godawa, Brian - Noah Primeval
- Goldsworthy, Graeme - Christ-Centered Biblical Theology
- Gooder, Paula - Heaven
- Gregory of Nyssa: Sermons on the Beatitudes
- Helyer, Larry R. - The Life and Witness of Peter
- Holmes, Stephen R. - The Quest for the Trinity
- Jeansonne, Luhrssen and Sokolovic - Elvis Presley, Reluctant Rebel:His Life, Our Times
- Johnston, Philip S. (Editor) - The IVP Introduction to the Bible
- Ken Gire - Shaped By The Cross: Meditations on the Sufferings of Jesus
- Lee-Thorp, Karen - Story of Stories: A guided tour from Genesis to Revelation
- LeMay, Michael D. - The Suicide of American Christianity: Drinking the "Cool Aid" of Secular Humanism
- Life Not Typical: How special needs parenting changed my faith and my song - Jennifer Shaw
- Marshall, I. Howard - 1 Peter: The IVP New Testament Commentary Series
- Maxim, Jim - Face to Face with God
- Morse, Neal - Testimony
- Oden, Thomas C. & Cindy Crosby - Ancient Christian Devotional
- Oden, Thomas C., Elowsky, Joel C., and Crosby, Cindy - On the Way to the Cross
- Oecumenius and Andrew of Caesarea - Ancient Christian Texts: Greek Commentaries on Revelation
- Patty Kirk -The Gospel Of Christmas: Reflections For Advent
- Paulson, Steven D. - Lutheran Theology
- Peace, Richard - Noticing God
- Perry, Shannon - Grace in High Heels
- Procol Harum - The Ghosts of a Whiter Shade of Pale - Henry Scott-Irvine
- Reformation Commentary on Scripture: Old Testament XII - Ezekiel, Daniel
- Ryan, Kenneth - Finding Your Prince in a Sea of Toads: How to Find a Quality Guy Without Getting Your Heart Shredded
- Salisbury, Judy - The Conversation
- Scott, Ken - Archivist 4th Edition: Vintage Vinyl Jesus Music 1965-1980
- Scott, Robert - Questions Muslims Ask
- Scum Church/Five Iron Frenzy's Leanor Ortega Till
- Shapiro, Ben - Primetime Propaganda:The True Hollywood Story of How The Left Took Over Your TV
- Sheehan, Mark & Chris - Healing Prayer on Holy Ground: A Cardiologist Discovers God's Presence in the Lives of His Patients
- Singer, Randy - The Last Plea Bargain
- Starbuck, Margot - Small Things with Great Love
- Stott, John - The Living Church: Convictions of a Lifelong Pastor
- Surratt - Ir-Rev-Rend: Christianity without the pretense. Faith without the facade
- Swindoll, Charles R. - Living the Psalms: Encouragement for the Daily Grind
- Van Pelt, Doug - Desert High
- Various - Bearing the Mystery: Twenty Years of Image
- Walker, Dave - Peculiar Goings On
- Wardwell, Doug - The Battery
- Webb, Chris - The Fire of the Word
- White, David B. - The 11 Be Attitudes of Prosperity
- Wooding, Dan - Caped Crusader (Rick Wakeman in the 1970s)
- Woodley, Matt - The Gospel of Matthew: God With Us
- Wright, N. T. - Jesus, Paul and the People of God: A Theological Dialogue with N. T. Wright
- Wright, N. T. - Luke: 26 Studies for Individuals and Groups